Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to patent your idea good an inspiration you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of services not trying to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or https://worldbest012.tumblr.com/post/183915231876/investing-in-the-right-tech-companies was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant inventhelp number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not require to consider the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.