Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. The product idea is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. Include too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current inventhelp product development and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent ideas protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.