Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of your reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, how to patent a product but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may surely have a complete collection of services not trying to add alot more.
2. Urge for invention patent food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and inventhelp caveman commercials designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to consider the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.